- ETH/USD went down from $255 to $242.45 this Wednesday.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator dipped out of the overbought zone.
The Ethereum market began the day positively as its price went up from $255 to $263. The bears immediately corrected the market and, over the next three hours, took the price down to $254.75. The bulls then briefly pushed the price up to $259.75, before sustained bearish domination saw the price fall to $242.45. In the process, the $250 support level was readily breached by the bears.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
- The price is still trending in the upper-half of the 20-day Bollinger band even though it is creeping towards the SMA 20 curve.
- The SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves are all trending below the BTC/USD daily chart.
- On the downside, the nearest support level is at $235.
- The support line is converging with the MACD line showing decreasing bullish momentum.
- The Elliot Oscillator shows three consecutive bearish sessions.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept out of the overbought zone.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.