- ETH/USD went down from $169 to $160.75.
- The price is currently approaching the critical $155 support level.
ETH/USD went down from $169 to $160.75, charting a 4.88% drop this Monday. After failing at the $180 level, ETH/USD has been steadily falling over the past week. There have been consolidation attempts, but the overall sentiment has been bearish. This Monday, the price found support at the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve. If the bears breach past SMA 20 support, then they will be testing the critical support level at $155. On the upside, the resistance levels lie at $170, $175, and $180 levels.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
- The price has touched the SMA 20 curve and is above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The 20-day Bollinger band has narrowed, which shows decreasing market volatility.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator is trending around 52.
- The signal line has diverged away from the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) line showing greater bearish momentum.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.