- The top three coins experienced heavy losses over the last three days.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) was the biggest loser among the top 20.
Bears continue to have a stranglehold on the market as the cryptos bled for the third straight day. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD has fallen back below $10,000. This Thursday, BTC/USD went from $10,130 to $9,920. Over the last three days, Bitcoin has gone down from $10,930 to $9,920.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD fell from $187.45 to $186.65 this Thursday, Over the last three days, ETH/USD has fallen from $202.50 to $186.65.
- Ripple: XRP/USD fell from $0.266 to $0.263 this Thursday. Ripple is on course of having four bearish days in a row where it dropped from $0.283 to $0.263.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) was the biggest loser among the top 20 as it fell by 8.33% and is priced at $1.20.
- Chainlink (LINK) dropped by 7.48% and is priced at $2.21.
- Monero (XMR) dropped by 6.80% and is priced at $80.05.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.