- Bitcoin price is trading in minor negative territory, down just some 0.10% on Wednesday.
- BTC/USD is stuck within a very stubborn range-block formation, as seen via the daily time frame.
BTC/USD 15-minute chart
- BTC/USD is generally respecting the confinements of a near-term wedge.
Spot rate: 4095.2
Relative change: +0.12%
Support 1: 3926.66, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 3859.59, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 3767.57, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 4085.76, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 4177.78, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 4244.86, daily pivot point resistance.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute view is moving within a horizontal wedge formation.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
- Another day the price remains firmly within the constraints of a range-block formation.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.