- Bitcoin price on Friday is trading in the green, up some 3.10%.
- BTC/USD will need to break down a big barrier seen at $11,000 in order to achieve a greater upside.
- A decent wave of buying came into play as the price broke out of the recent range, which was capped at $10,200 to the upside.
Spot rate: 10,400.15
Relative change: +3.10%
|Today last price||10430.32|
|Today Daily Change||318.60|
|Today Daily Change %||3.15|
|Today daily open||10111.72|
|Previous Daily High||10234.99|
|Previous Daily Low||9757.33|
|Previous Weekly High||11583.86|
|Previous Weekly Low||9469.79|
|Previous Monthly High||13195.19|
|Previous Monthly Low||9080.79|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||9939.8|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||10052.52|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||9834.37|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||9557.02|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||9356.71|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||10312.03|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||10512.34|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||10789.69|
BTC/USD daily chart
- Price action is being supported to the upside by an ascending trend line. Big barrier eyed at the $11,000 mark.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The bulls saw a breakout from recent range which was capped at $10,200.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.