- Bitcoin Cash price late on Friday is trading within negative territory, down firmly over 2%.
- BCH/USD remains vulnerable to downside risks, given the breach of $150 near-term support.
BCH/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term price action is moving within a horizontal range-block formation, vulnerabilities remain to the downside.
Spot rate: 130.77
Relative change: -2.20%
Support 1: 119.66, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 106.1574, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 84.02, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 155.30, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 177.43, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 190.94, daily pivot point resistance.
BCH/USD 4-hour chart
- BCH/USD slipped below key near-term support at the $150 price area.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Bears crash through range-block, which had contained price since 25th December.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.