- Bitcoin Cash price on Tuesday is trading in the red, down some 2.70%.
- BCH/USD price action is retesting a breached flag pattern formation seen via the daily.
- Near-term price action is moving within a bullish flag formation, which could reinvite some upside momentum.
Spot rate: 312.10
Relative change: -2.70%
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action broke out of a key flag formation and has since retested and faced rejection.
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- The price is moving within a near-term bull flag formation, subject to a potential breakout to the upside.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.