- Bitcoin Cash price in the late part of Monday is trading in the green, up some 1.20%.
- BCH/USD price action is retesting a breached flag pattern formation seen via the daily.
- A rejection could be harmful should the bulls fail to break back above.
Spot rate: 32.31
Relative change: +1.20%
BCH/USD daily chart
- Longer-term price action remains within consolidation mode via the daily, moving within a bearish flag.
BCH/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action via the 15-minute chart view is supported by an ascending trend line.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.