- Bitcoin Cash price is trading in negative territory, nursing losses of some 0.70% on Friday.
- BCH/USD has retested a breached bearish flag structure, leaving the door open to further downside pressures.
- The price appears to be vulnerable to further downside pressure, given the technical behaviour.
Spot rate: 312.48
Relative change: -1.70%
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action has seen a retest of a breached bearish flag structure, which leaves BCH vulnerable to further downside pressures.
BCH/USD 4-hour chart
- The price via the 4-hour is moving within a bearish pennant structure, as BCH narrows.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.