- Review of main points at the G7 meeting (00:00).
- Market sentiment at the EU open (3:50).
- UK PM Johnson set to delay lifting covid rules today (5:40).
- UK-EU war of words continues over Brexit (6:55).
- WTI crude trades at a 32-month high on rising demand (7:51).
- Bitcoin jumps overnight following Musk tweet (9:51).
- Calendar highlights this week, including FOMC preview (10:57).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.