- Amplify Trading in the Financial Times today (00:00).
- Summary of the close on Wall Street and sentiment at the European open (2:10).
- AUD falls overnight after dovish comments from the RBA (5:15).
- A look at the GBPUSD chart (7:06).
- China September inflation slows as food price gains moderate (8:07).
- London on course for a clampdown as COVID situations worsens (9:04).
- OPEC+ compliance with oil cut stands at 102% (16:21).
- US centric session for the calendar of fixed events today (17:05).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.