The UK Chancellor Philip Hammond, in the 2018 Spring Statement, said:
• Inflation seen falling to BoE target within a year
• OBR sees continued job growth in coming years
• Budget deficit seen at £45.2 billion In 2017-2018
• UK expected to meet structural deficit target in 2021, with £15 billion room
• Deficit to be £10 billion lower in 2018 compared with 2010
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.