British Trade Secretary Liam Fox was out on the wires in the last hour, saying that the deadline of April 11 for the EU election decision will help focus the minds in the Parliament.
• Possibility we do not leave at all, leading to a constitutional crisis.
• Asked about indicative votes - we operate under other constraints.
• Not clear if Conservative voters want to change the PM.
• There is a mood in the House to stop no-deal, even if it means no Brexit.
• Do not believe that the country has changed its mind on Brexit.
• Waiting to see if DUP has changed their decision.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.