RBA’s Kent has been hitting the wires with comments as follows:
- No reason why RBA moves have to be 25 basis point increments.
- Accommodative monetary policies have encouraged greater risk-taking by both lenders and borrowers.
- Important ways in which the monetary transmission mechanism works.
- Current good growth raises risk cpi pressures pick up.
- Markets may be under-pricing risk of faster global growth.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.