Comments from Japanese economy minister Motegi are crossing the wires via LiveSquawk-
- Expect the economy to continue moderate recovery ahead.
- To compile an extra budget for Fy2017/18 to respond to additional fiscal demand.
- Need to secure trend of economic recovery.
- Domestic demand weakened due to temporary bad weather, but recovery is continuing on average.
- Japan nominal GDP at record JPY 546 trillion.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.