- Gold prices were supported on the 20-D EMA as bulls line up for a test towards the channel resistance.
- Stochastics continue to lean bullish.
- Bulls can target the 61.8% Fibo at 1290 ahead of 1297 as the trend line resistance. 1303 is recent swing fractal high.
- The price leans against the mid-August 2018 major-uptrend’s support line.
- To the downside, bears can target the double bottom lows at 1266 ahead of 1262.
- The 200 DMA is located at 1257 while 1251 marks the 10th Dec swing highs.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.