Germany's Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble is on the wires now, via Reuters, saying that they need to prepare for normalization of the monetary policy.
Key quotes (via Reuters):
- Broad consensus has not changed at G20 meeting in Washington
- Global economic outlook promising
- Downside risks, long-term growth prospects are modest
- Broad agreement in the direction of free trade is better for global growth
- We are optimistic (about free trade discussions)
- Greek numbers much better than judged by IMF
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.