Germany's Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble is on the wires now, via Reuters, saying that they need to prepare for normalization of the monetary policy.
Key quotes (via Reuters):
- Broad consensus has not changed at G20 meeting in Washington
- Global economic outlook promising
- Downside risks, long-term growth prospects are modest
- Broad agreement in the direction of free trade is better for global growth
- We are optimistic (about free trade discussions)
- Greek numbers much better than judged by IMF