• The pair met with some fresh supply on Tuesday and eroded a major part of the previous session's uptick to the 1.3120-30 supply zone, marking a five-week-old descending trend-line resistance.
• Any subsequent slide might continue to find decent support near the 1.3050-40 region, representing the lower end of a short-term ascending trend-channel extending from Dec. 2018 daily closing low.
• This is closely followed by the key 1.30 psychological mark and strong horizontal support near the 1.2975-70 region, held since late-Feb. and also coinciding with the very important 200-day SMA.
• A convincing break through the trend-channel, leading to a subsequent weakness below the mentioned support will mark a bearish breakdown and open room for a further near-term depreciating move.
• Alternatively, a sustained move beyond the 1.3130 strong resistance might prompt some aggressive short-covering move and assist the pair to aim towards reclaiming the 1.3200 round figure mark.
|Today last price||1.3083|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0014|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.11|
|Today daily open||1.3097|
|Previous Daily High||1.312|
|Previous Daily Low||1.3069|
|Previous Weekly High||1.3133|
|Previous Weekly Low||1.303|
|Previous Monthly High||1.3384|
|Previous Monthly Low||1.296|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||1.31|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||1.3088|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||1.3071|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||1.3044|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||1.302|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||1.3121|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||1.3146|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||1.3172|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.