GBP/USD daily chart
- GBP/USD is consolidating below 1.3100 and the 50-day simple moving average (SMA).
- GBP/USD is trapped in a wedge pattern.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- As mentioned yesterday, the market found some support at the 1.3040 level.
- The market might remain in range between 1.3040 and 1.3080 in the New York session.
- Bulls need a break of 1.3080 to reach 1.3120 level while bears need to break below 1.3040 to reach 1.3000 the figure.
Additional key levels
|Today last price||1.3053|
|Today Daily Change||0.0004|
|Today Daily Change %||0.03|
|Today daily open||1.3049|
|Previous Daily High||1.3112|
|Previous Daily Low||1.3043|
|Previous Weekly High||1.3133|
|Previous Weekly Low||1.303|
|Previous Monthly High||1.3384|
|Previous Monthly Low||1.296|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||1.3069|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||1.3086|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||1.3024|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||1.2999|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||1.2955|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||1.3093|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||1.3137|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||1.3162|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.