GBP/USD daily chart
- GBP/USD is trading in a bear trend below its 200-period simple moving averages (SMAs).
- GBP/USD traders are challenging the 1.2900 figure and the 100 DSMA (Daily SMA).
GBP/USD 4-hour chart
- GBP/USD is near monthly highs as it is trading above its main SMAs.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- GBP/USD is trading above its main SMAs as bulls want to break above the 1.2900 figure.
- A break above the current resistance would open the doors to 1.3000 the figure.
- Alternatively, if bears resume the main bear trend the 1.2800 level is the bearish target followed by 1.2720 in the coming sessions.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.2862
Today Daily change: 16 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.125%
Today Daily Open: 1.2846
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.2696
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.2766
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.2894
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3124
Previous Daily High: 1.2866
Previous Daily Low: 1.271
Previous Weekly High: 1.2866
Previous Weekly Low: 1.2704
Previous Monthly High: 1.284
Previous Monthly Low: 1.2477
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.2807
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.277
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.2748
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.2651
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.2592
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.2905
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.2964
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.3061
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.