Comments from EU's Tusk are crossing the wires via Bloomberg-
- UK will respect existing EU laws and new laws during the transition period.
- EU decision making in transition will be without the UK.
- We are ready to explore close EU-UK trade links.
- The deal is a personal success of Theresa May, but most difficult challenge is ahead.
- We have a less than a year to negoatiate.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.