European Central Bank (ECB's) Governing Council member Ardo Hansson is out on the wires now noting that there is scope for some prudent recalibration of ECB policies, due to stronger economy.
• Output gap in Euro-zone should be closing relatively quickly.
• Short-term economic risks are to upside
• Don't see robust pick-ip in inflation but it is rising due to monetary policy measures
• We feel more and more confident that Euro-zone inflation will reach desired levels
• Can't make stance of policy just dependent on asset purchases, we are not looking only at that
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.