AUD/USD daily chart
- AUD/USD is trading in a bear trend below its 200-day simple moving averages (SMA).
- The market is testing the 200 SMA near the 0.7200 figure.
- AUD/USD is trading above its main SMAs suggesting a bullish bias in the medium-term.
AUD/USD 30-minute chart
- AUD/USD found resistance below 0.7200 key resistance.
- The next objective for bears is to drive the market down to 0.7160, 0.7135 and 0.7110 level.
- To the upside, key resistance can be seen at 0.7200 and 0.7220 level.
Additional key levels
|Today last price||0.718|
|Today Daily Change||0.0009|
|Today Daily Change %||0.13|
|Today daily open||0.7171|
|Previous Daily High||0.7193|
|Previous Daily Low||0.7115|
|Previous Weekly High||0.7193|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.7087|
|Previous Monthly High||0.7168|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.7002|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.7163|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.7145|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.7126|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.7082|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.7048|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.7204|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.7238|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.7282|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.