AUD/JPY daily chart
- The AUD/JPY pair stretched its Friday’s bounce to near 78.00 during initial trading hours on Monday.
- The 78.77 horizontal-line connecting early January highs seem immediate resistance for the pair, breaking which 50-day simple moving average (SMA) at 79.15 could restrict further upside.
- Alternatively, pair’s declines under 77.50 can avail 77.00 as an intermediate halt prior to slipping through 76.00.
AUD/JPY 4-hour chart
- The H4 chart clearly portrays the pair’s recent bounce off the 77.50 targeting 78.77 with 79.15 and the 79.85 being following resistances to watch.
- Also, the 76.60 may act as buffer during the pair’s slide under 77.00 towards 76.00.
AUD/JPY Hourly chart
- In addition to its U-turn from 77.50, pair’s break of immediate trend-line resistance on hourly chart also favors the AUD/JPY’s upside to 78.77. However, 78.50 may offer a stop during the advances.
- On the downside, 77.70 and the 77.50 can keep limiting the pair’s downturn.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.