- AUD/CAD struggles near 0.9395 during early Asian trading sessions on Wednesday.
- The pair forms descending triangle formation on the hourly chart with 0.9380 being support and 0.9405 acting as resistance.
- Considering latest rise of February month Westpac Consumer Sentiment to +4.3% from -4.7% released last-month, the pair may challenge 0.9405 resistance level.
- A break of 0.9405 could trigger the upside to 0.9420 and then to 0.9440 whereas 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of its early month moves, at 0.9455, followed by the 0.9490, may entertain buyers afterward.
- On the contrary, a downside break of 0.9380 formation support may take a rest around 0.9375 before declining towards the 61.8% Fibonacci expansion level of 0.9345.
AUD/CAD hourly chart
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.