- Ripple's XRP on Friday was trading in very minor positive territory, holding gains of just some 0.15%.
- XRP/USD bears forced to price to trade back down within the prior narrowing daily range, in which the bulls had managed to escape on 2nd April.
- If the bulls fail to escape again, then each day draws the possibility closer of a $0.3000 return.
Spot rate: 0.3283
Relative change: +0.15%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action has broken out to the upside from a descending channel formation structure.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price has slipped back within the prior range-block formation, seen between 11th January, until the breakout on 2nd April.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.