- Ripple's price on Friday is trading up in marginal positive territory, holding minor gains of just some 0.40%.
- XRP/USD moving within a range-block formation, as seen across the market with some of its peers.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- As can be clearly highlighted on the 15-minute view, an ascending channel formation. When viewed on via the 60-minute chart, looks to be a bearish flag.
Spot rate: 0.3905
Relative change: +0.38%
Support 1: 0.3064, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.2803, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.2382, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3746, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.4167, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.4428, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- XRP/USD appears to have shaped up a bearish flag pattern formation, subject to an extended break lower.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price action is testing the lower part of a critical daily range-block formation.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.