- Ripple's XRP is being hammered on Thursday, down a big 6.7% in the mid-part of the session.
- XRP/USD after being part of a market wide bear attack, remains vulnerable to further downside risks.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- XRP/USD price action consolidating around session lows for now, subject to further downside risks.
Spot rate: 0.3460
Relative change: -1.83%
Support 1: 0.3642, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.3566, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.3508, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3776, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.3835, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.3911, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
- Price action is being heavily supported by a demand zone seen tracking from $0.3400-0.3300 This has been in play since mid-December.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Over the daily time frame, XRP/USD is stuck within a range-block formation.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.