- Ripple's XRP price on Wednesday is trading in the green, holding gains of 6.80%.
- XRP/USD price action has broken out to the upside from a narrowing range block formation.
- The bulls managed to reclaim to big pychological $0.3000 price mark, for the first time since 13 August.
Spot rate: 0.347
Relative change: +6.80%
XRP/USD daily chart
- The price has escaped a narrowing range, which had contained the price since 15 August.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a bullish pennant, subject to a breakout north.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.