- Ripple's XRP on Wednesday is nursing losses of some 2.5% in the second half of the session.
- XRP/USD bears are testing critical trend line of support, as part of a channel structure via the daily.
- A failure in the noted support holding could open the door to a large wave of selling pressure.
Spot rate: 0.3825
Relative change: -2.50%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price smashes out to the downside from a bearish pennant structure via the 60-minute view.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Critical trend line of support being testing to the downside, failure to hold could be catastrophic.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.