- XRP/USD went down from $0.319 to $0.318 as markets opened this Tuesday.
- Immediate support level lies from $0.317-$0.318. If that doesn’t hold up, the price can go down to $0.313.
XRP/USD went down from $0.319 to $0.318 as markets opened this Tuesday. According to the daily confluence detector, the price is supported by a stack which runs from $0.317-$0.318. If the bears can breach past that level, then the price will drop down to $0.313 before it meets the next prominent support level.
XRP/USD Confluence Detector
The resistance levels lie at $0.32-$0.3215, $0.322, $0.325-$0.327, $0.328, and $0.331. The confluences at those levels are:
- $0.32-$0.3215: 10-day simple moving average (SMA 10), SMA 100, 4-hour Bollinger band lower curve, and daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $0.322: SMA 50.
- $0.325-$0.327: SMA 200, SMA 100, SMA 5, daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, SMA 50, SMA 10, and 4-hour Bollinger band middle curve.
- $0.328: Previous month high.
- $0.331: Monthly pivot point resistance 1 and weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level.
The support levels are at $0.317-$0.318, $0.313, and $0.30.9. The confluences at those levels lie at:
- $0.317-$0.318: Hourly previous low, SMA 10, daily 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, 15-min Bollinger band middle curve, SMA 5, and previous low.
- $0.313: Monthly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $0.309: No confluence detected.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.