LTC/USD daily chart
- LTC/USD went up from $100.50 to $104 this Saturday.
- The bulls need to overcome the resistance level at $107.
- The market is trending above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves.
- The latest session finds support at the upward trending line.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending at 66.67 next to the overbought zone.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
- The latest session is trending above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band, which shows that it may be over-valued and faces correction.
- The 4-hour market was trending in a flag formation from which it had a bullish breakout.
- The widening of the 20-day Bollinger band indicates higher market volatility.
- The moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) indicator shows increased bullish momentum.
- The SMA 20 curve has crossed over the SMA 50 curve which is a bullish sign.
LTC/USD hourly chart
- The hourly LTC/USD price had a bullish breakout from the green cloud of the Ichimoku indicator.
- The price is currently trending upwards in a channel formation.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that the upcoming future market sentiment is bearish.
- The Elliot oscillator has had two straight bullish sessions following six consecutive bearish sessions.
|Today last price||102.9126|
|Today Daily Change||2.2812|
|Today Daily Change %||2.27|
|Today daily open||100.6314|
|Previous Daily High||103.9176|
|Previous Daily Low||88.3311|
|Previous Weekly High||103.9176|
|Previous Weekly Low||84.7657|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||97.9636|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||94.2852|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||91.3358|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||82.0402|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||75.7492|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||106.9223|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||113.2133|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||122.5089|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.