- Litecoin price on Friday is trading down in the second half of the session, some 1.8%.
- LTC/USD price action has extended to the downside, through the ascending trend line support.
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action moving within a narrow range-block formation, subject to a further break lower.
Spot rate: 33.04
Relative change: -1.80%
Support 1: 30.71, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 27.88, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 23.43, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 37.99, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 42.45, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 45.28, daily pivot point resistance.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
- LTC/USD price broke-out and retested the long-running ascending trend line. The price is hugged fairly tightly to this.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Pressure remains to the downside after a breach of key ascending trend line.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.