- Litecoin price Monday is trading with gains of around 4.0% in the latter stages of the session.
- LTC/USD has been running higher since the bullish flag breakout which triggered on April 30.
- The bulls are attempting to break down the $100 price area, which remains somewhat stubborn.
Spot rate: 89.03
Relative change: +3.95%
|Today last price||88.9318|
|Today Daily Change||4.0600|
|Today Daily Change %||4.78|
|Today daily open||84.8718|
|Previous Daily High||93.8517|
|Previous Daily Low||83.7207|
|Previous Weekly High||79.5651|
|Previous Weekly Low||72.2954|
|Previous Monthly High||99.4789|
|Previous Monthly Low||60.3565|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||87.5908|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||89.9817|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||81.1111|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||77.3504|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||70.9801|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||91.2421|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||97.6124|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||101.3731|
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart is moving within a bullish flag pattern formation, subject to an extended move to the upside.
LTC/USD daily chart
- A chunky barrier of supply can be observed heading into the $100 price territory.