- Litecoin price into the second half of the session on Friday was holding decent gains of some 1.60%.
- LTC/USD bulls to extend run higher after a strong breakout to the upside from a range-block formation.
- Chunky sellers continue to be a problem for LTC progression within the $60 region.
Spot rate: 59.77
Relative change: +1.60%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The bulls are attempting again to breakdown the supply within the early $60 price region.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Bullish flag pattern is still eyed via the daily time frame, subject to a breakout to the north.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.