- Litecoin price on Thursday is nursing steep losses of some 13%.
- LTC/USD drops to its lowest levels seen since 6th June, as big sellers hit the entire market.
- There were some big moves seen across the cryptocurrencies yesterday, led by Bitcoin, fueled by Facebook Libra project on hopes of increasing Bitcoin usage. It could very well be profit-taking being seen.
Spot rate: 133.79
Relative change: -13.35%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is retesting the daily low area, which if breached could see $100 quickly facing a retest.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Current daily price action is breaching a critical ascending trend line of support, opening the door to further downside pressure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.