- Ethereum price on Friday is trading in minor positive territory, holding gains of some 1%.
- ETH/USD price action has been stuck within a narrowing range since the middle of May.
- A bullish daily technical formation remains intact, flag pattern, which is subject to a breakout.
Spot rate: 257.80
Relative change: +1.00%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart view has broken out from a rising channel formation. It has since retested, which makes room for further downside pressure.
ETH/USD daily chart
- ETH/USD continues to move within a bullish flag formation, eyes remain on a breakout. The major barrier to the upside is $280.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.