- The Etheruem price on Thursday was trading in minor positive territory into the second half of the session, up 0.10%.
- Bulls managed to break above a descending trend line that had been containing price within recent trading, via the 15-minute chart view.
- Over the longer time frame, price action is still within a very stubborn range.
Spot rate: 90.79
Relative change: +0.10%
Support 1: 89.97, breached descending trend line.
Support 2: 87.58, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 84.59, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 92.35, near-term supply.
Resistance 2: 93.06, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 95.57, daily pivot point resistance.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Bulls have a challenge of trying to break down the highlighted stubborn supply zone, in the way of greater upside.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Stubborn range block, as seen across the market, proving to be a problem for both camps. Vulnerabilities remain to the downside.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.