- Ethereum price on Friday is trading with chunky gains of over 6% late in the session.
- ETH/USD price action has broken out from a bullish pennant structure, inviting much buying pressure.
- A return into the $300 price territory is eyed, last traded up at these heights in September 2018.
Spot rate: 290.05
Relative change: 6.90%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term supply zone needs to be broken down, $290-292 price range.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Bullish pennant structure has been breached by the market bulls, inviting another wave of buying pressure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.