- Ethereum price on Thursday is trading in negative territory, with losses of some 2.25%.
- ETH/USD story has not changed like many price action remains within a narrow pennant.
- Critical daily support is observed the psychological $200 price mark, failure to hold could be very punishing.
Spot rate: 213.87
Relative change: -2.20%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- ETH/USD via the 60-minute remains very much directionless, lack of committed trend.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action is narrowing, the upside is capped at $220, downside at $200.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.