- Ethereum price is nursing losses of some 4% in the latter stages of trading on Monday.
- ETH/USD bulls continue to get hit with rejection at $235, a big daily resistance level.
- Given the downside pressure eyes will be on the below demand for support $200-190 price range.
Spot rate: 216.14
Relative change: -4.25%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- A critical near-term ascending trend line of support has been breached by the bears via the 60-minute view.
ETH/USD daily chart
- A chunky daily barrier is seen at $235, a prior acting level of support, now heavy resistance.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.