- ETH/USD went up from $249 to $251.75 this Thursday.
- ETH/USD has the potential to reach $300.
ETH/USD broke the $250-barrier and is currently trading for $251.75 as markets opened this Thursday. The daily confluence detector shows the lack of any significant resistance levels until $280. If the bulls can gain enough momentum, they will be able to breach the $300-level for the first time since September 2018.
ETH/USD Daily Confluence Detector
As per the daily confluence detector, the resistance level is at $252, which sees a confluence of 15-min previous high and 1-day pivot point resistance 3.
The support levels are at $235-$237, $227, and $220. The confluences at those levels are:
- $235-$237: 1-month pivot point resistance 3, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, 1-day pivot point resistance 2, and 1-hour Bollinger band middle curve.
- $227: 1-day pivot point resistance 1.
- $220: 50-day simple moving average (SMA 50), 1-day previous high, and SMA 200.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.