- Ethereum and Ripple has had two straight bullish days in a row before Saturday,
- Stellar (XLM) is the biggest winner among the top 20 coins so far.
After a bullish Friday where most of the top 20 coins performed pretty admirably, the market has had a bearish start to Saturday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD, unlike the rest of the top three, didn’t have two bullish days in a row. Instead, it only had a bullish Friday wherein its price went up from $10,110 to $10,405 and has so far fallen to $10,360 this Saturday.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD has gone down from $194.60 to $192.80, so far this Saturday. Before that, Ethereum had two straight bullish days wherein its price $187.35 to $194.60.
- Ripple: XRP/USD has had a bearish start to the day following two consecutive bullish days. From Thursday to Friday, the price of XRP/USD went up from $0.266 to $0.277. Currently, the price has gone down further to $0.276.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Stellar (XLM) was the biggest winner of the day with a 4% increase in price. It is currently trading for $0.069. That’s quite a turn around from yesterday when XLM was the biggest loser among the top 20.
- Dash (DASH) went up by 3.27% and is priced at $93.90.
- Tron (TRX) went up by 3.14% and is priced at $0.018.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.