- The top three coins faced substantial bearish correction.
- Cardano (ADA/USD) was the biggest loser among the top 20.
The major cryptocurrencies continued to face bearish correction as markets opened this Tuesday. Monday was a bearish day as well, as all the major coins suffered losses. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD fell from $11,535 to $11,385 this Monday. The price further fell to $11,353.40 in the early hours of Tuesday. The bulls will need to overcome the resistance at $11,535, to prevent any further drop in price.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD’s price fell from $216.50 to $211.35. This Tuesday, the price has gone down further to $209.60. Critical resistance for bulls to overcome lies at $211.25.
- Ripple: XRP/USD fell from $0.303 to $0.300. This Tuesday, the price has gone below the $0.30-level and is currently priced at $0.298.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Cardano (ADA/USD) went down by 4.16% and is priced at $0.0513.
- Chainlink (LINK/USD) went down by 3.50% and is priced at $2.34.
- Litecoin (LTC/USD) went down by 3.24% and is priced at $85.04.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.