- The top three coins experienced heavy losses.
- Bitcoin SV and Tron were the biggest losers among the top 20.
The cryptocurrency market is drowning in a sea of red as the bears are well and truly in control. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD plummeted from $12,100 to $11,360 over Thursday. The price dropped to $11,000 before it somewhat recovered.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD had a hattrick of bearish days as it went down from $289 to $268.75 over Thursday. Over the last three days, ETH/USD has gone down from $313 to $268.75.
- Ripple: XRP/USD crashed from $0.36 to $0.329. Over the last three day, XRP/USD has been on a free fall as it crashed from $0.403 to $0.329.
Biggest winners and losers
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) dropped by 13.83% and is currently priced at $164.68
- Tron (TRX) fell by 12.09% and is trading for $0.027959.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) dropped by 11.09% and is priced at $346.16.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.