- Friday turned out to be a bullish day for the majority of the market.
- The markets have had a generally bearish start this Saturday.
The crypto markets mostly enjoyed a bullish Friday, following a series of bearish days. Currently, the cryptos have had a bearish start to Saturday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went down from $11,812 to $11,605 in the early hours of Saturday. During Friday, BTC/USD went up from $11,365 to $11,812
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $275.65 to $271.75 in the early hours of Saturday. Before this, ETH/USD went up from $268.70 to $275.50 this Friday.
- Ripple: This Saturday, the price fell from $0.344 to $0.337. Friday was bullish for Ripple, wherein the price went up from $0.329 to $0.344.
Biggest winners and losers
- Chainlink (LINK) went up by 16.16% and is priced at $3.20.
- Stellar (XLM) went up by 11.97% and is priced at $0.098.
- Monero (XMR) went up by 9.96% and is priced at $96.10.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.