- The market is recovering amid growing bullish momentum.
- Bitcoin and major altcoins are still moving within the recent ranges.
Cryptocurrency market has recovered from recent losses. Growing volatility may translate into an extended bull’s trend later during the day; however, at this stage Bitcoin and all major altcoins are still moving within the recent ranges. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation surged to $177 billion, from $167 on Friday, April, 12, while an average daily trading volume slumped to $37B, compared to $57 billion on Friday.
Top-3 coins price overview:
- Bitcoin (BTC) is hovering below $5,200 handle at the time of writing. The coin has gained about 1.6% on a day-on-day basis and stayed unchanged since the beginning of Monday, moving in a tight range amid expanding volatility.
- Ethereum (ETH) tested $170.00 during early Asian hours, but slipped to $169.20 by the time of writing. The coin has grown by 2.5% since this time on Sunday and stayed unchanged from the start of the day. The second largest coin is moving within a strongly bullish short-term trend amid growing volatility.
- Ripple’s XRP is hovering around crucial $0.3300. The third largest digital asset has gained about 1% in recent 24 hours. The short-term trend is bullish as the coin is moving in sync with the market.
The biggest market-movers:
- Tezos (XTZ) is an uncontested willer of the day with over 17% of gains on a day-on-day basis. The coin with the current market capitalization of $766 million takes the 16th place in the cryptocurrency rating and trades at $1.15.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is also among the growth leaders. The coin has gained over 9% in recent 24 hours to trade at $305 by the time of writing.
- Litecoin (LTC) is also doing well with 6% gains. The 6th largest coin is changing hands at $0.83.53 with bullish bias.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.