- Bitcoin price in the session on Thursday is trading with minor gains of some 0.20%.
- BTC/USD price action remains within the confinements of a narrowing triangular structure.
- The price within the above-noted formation has also produced a bullish flag pattern, seen over the last ten sessions.
Spot rate: 10,169.32
Relative change: -0.70%
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD has formed a near-term bullish flag structure, which is subject to a breakout higher.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action is being topped by supply at $10,200 area, via the 60-minute chart view.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.