- Bitcoin price is trading in positive territory, gains of some 5% on Friday in the second part of the session.
- BTC/USD managed to catch support from an ascending daily trend line.
- The price underwent a large correction on Thursday, which has seen the bulls buy those dips.
Spot rate: 11,725.45
Relative change: +5.50%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term ascending channel formation, which could be viewed as a bearish flag.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily has managed to catch support from an ascending trend line.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.