- Bitcoin price is nursing losses on Friday of some 3% in the second half of the session.
- BTC/USD ran into a chunky supply region, $10,500-800 price range, forcing a retreat.
- Given the current downside pressure the bears likely heading for another push below $10,000.
Spot rate: 10,348.11
Relative change: -3.05%
|Today last price||10350.66|
|Today Daily Change||-297.22|
|Today Daily Change %||-2.79|
|Today daily open||10647.88|
|Previous Daily High||10794.22|
|Previous Daily Low||9280.44|
|Previous Weekly High||13195.19|
|Previous Weekly Low||10968.34|
|Previous Monthly High||13862.09|
|Previous Monthly Low||7437.33|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||10215.96|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||9858.71|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||9687.47|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||8727.06|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||8173.69|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||11201.26|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||11754.63|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||12715.04|
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price is losing further near-term momentum, with eyes on the below demand, $9400-100 range.
BTC/USD daily chart
- The downside pressure is picking up the pace after failing to sustain a technical correction on Thursday. A critical trend line can be seen just below.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.